Hair Transplant in Jajpur
Pre- and post-surgery instruction after having hair transplant in Jajpur
It is pretty easy to have a hair transplant in Jajpur from Radiance Skin and Hair Clinics. You just need to call, email, WhatsApp, or fill out the enquiry form to get in touch with us. We will respond instantly and offer you information about the hair transplant that you can have at our clinic. If you feel satisfied with our response, which you will be, you can book an appointment with our reputed and experienced hair specialist. During the initial consultation, the specialist will diagnose the actual cause of the hair fall and prescribe the best hair transplantation methodology. If you agree to have a hair transplantation at our clinic, he will guide you about the pre-operative precautions.
Pre-operative precautions to follow before having a hair transplant in Jajpur
There are a few pre-operative instructions that you need to follow when you desire to have the best result from hair transplantation at our hair transplant clinic in Jajpur. Let us have a look at some of those.
- There is a need to have blood tests.
- You need to make the doctor aware of any allergies that you suffer from.
- It is possible to continue medicines related to blood pressure, diabetes, and epilepsy.
- You need to stop smoking 2 weeks before the surgery date.
- You are required to have adequate rest before having hair transplantation.
- It is wise not to drink tea on the day of hair transplantation.
- You need to wear a loose front open shirt.
- You can have a light breakfast before having the transplantation.
- During the surgery, you can listen to music on your mobile or MP3 player.
Post-operative precautions to follow after having a hair transplant at hair transplant clinic in Jajpur
Likewise, there are a few post-operative instructions which our hair specialist will let you know after you have a hair transplant in Jajpur at our clinic.
- You need to begin ice cold compress and finger massage on your forehead to avoid forehead swelling.
- If swelling also happens, the ice cold compresses for 3 to 5 days.
- You need to avoid head injury.
- For 2 to 3 days sleep with your head in a slightly raised position.
- For the next three days after transplantation do not take a head bath. You can have a Lukewarm bath on the fourth day. It is wise not to rub on the graft for the next 10 days.
- There is nothing to fear if you see small hairs falling off with the scabs.
- After 3 to 4 months hair will start to grow. You can expect to notice complete results between 9 to 12 months.
If you follow these pre-and post-operative care and be at our hair transplant clinic in Jajpur you can expect to have the best result after hair transplantation.
Making patients comfortable for choosing the procedures
Apart from having the finest hands at your service, we have ensured that when you arrive at Radiance, the peaceful and calm ambience makes you comfortable. This is a feature of our services, which gives the best regards to the patients and their mindset, with them making informed decisions about the procedures to be adopted.